International Affairs

Immigration Issues

All immigration related issues for the University of Minnesota employees and students are handled by the International Students and Scholars Services, U of MN (ISSS). Details about the following can be found here:

Additional Useful Resources

List of immigration attorneys and law offices

National Postdoctoral Association's "International Postdoc" page (includes the "International Postdoc Survival Guide"!)

For International Scholars

The ISSS Tax Resources and Information website is also a useful reference for international scholars for tax related issues.